Wednesday 11 April 2012

The Girl



I am feeling very pleased with myself today as I feel I have accomplished quite a lot. The Dawn's free promotion is going really well and I am so pleased that so many people have uploaded it. There have been nearly 800 downloads so far and The Dawn is currently at no. 11 on the Free Fantasy Downloads chart which is amazing! Thank you so much if you have purchased. I also have two reviews for The Dawn on amazon.co.uk. Click here to read them: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Dawn-Light-Dark-Blood-ebook/dp/B007SGUFRC/ref=zg_bstf_362264031_11

Today I also completed editing of The Girl, which is the second in the series The Light, the Dark & the Blood. I have sent it to my wonderful proof reader Emma and hopefully she will have it ready for me to publish very soon. The Girl picks up where The Dawn left off; with Cathy arriving at Robert's house and their inevitable meeting. The question is, is she the same girl he knew 400 years ago and if so how is that even possible if she is Human? She's certainly going to stir things up for Robert Thorn, that's for sure!

Ethan is now a Priest of the Light and ably assisted by Diana in their mission to protect their country from Rogue Supernaturals and Human blood drinkers. Beth is lost following the death of her mother and has a long journey to help her achieve her destiny. And then there's Jack, who has got in way over his head and must now accept the consequences of his actions...

In The Girl, we will also meet the charismatic Vampire King, Adam and his newest acquisition, a Witch who might just hold his fate in her hands.

Times of change are coming.

Watch this space for release details for The Girl. Again, thank you so much if you have downloaded The Dawn. I hope everyone has enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment