Saturday 21 April 2012

The Apple Tree

This has been a very long week with a lot of changes. Don't know about the rest of you but I find change really difficult, particularly if it is not change through my own choice. In that respect I am probably a bit of a control freak. My work setting got moved and this was my first week in the new setting, so the writing has gone a bit by the by this week which is not what I would want. Writing for me is really important; it is something that helps me to destress and relax; almost like therapy! So this weekend I am hoping to get the writing back to the forefront. Even in my sleep I feel like the muse within has been screaming for some attention.

So last night I was dreaming of an apple tree overloaded with red apples and guess who was there? None other than Robert Thorn himself. I guess he's felt a bit neglected this week lol! So this weekend I am going to dedicate some time to editing and improving The Elite, which is the next in the series of The Light, The Dark & The Blood.

If you have read The Dawn and The Girl, I hope you have really enjoyed them both. I'm having a lot of fun writing the series. I appreciate those of you that have taken the time to leave a review and up to now there seems to be a positive response which is great for me as a writer, so thank you!

Have a great Saturday x

No comments:

Post a Comment