Sunday 15 April 2012

A few thank yous x

I have been thrilled by the response to The Dawn and it is overwhelming to have had so many people download it, not just as a free book but also now that it is available to buy. As a writer it can be very intimidating putting your work out there because when you write you reveal a part of your soul.

The Light, The Dark and The Blood is a concept I have worked on for quite some time and the reception that The Dawn has received has been great on the whole. I am hoping people will enjoy The Girl just as much.



Dedicated to all the wonderful ladies who have helped me on my writing journey; you know who you are.
This is what you will read when you purchase The Girl first and I want to make it clear the people I am referring to now.

First off massive thanks to Emma, who has been a wonderful help to me in proof reading my work and helping me to edit it to a much better standard. Thank you as well to Heidi, who has been my close friend for many years and has been so encouraging with my publishing The Dawn.

I owe some massive thanks to Credoroza who discovered a very shy writer and encouraged her to put her writing out there. I'm not sure I would have had the confidence to even start the blog without her encouragement.

LaPumuckl and Nico have been fantastic in reviewing my writing and helping me to improve my style with their questions and constructive criticism, not to mention on occasions giving me a big head with their praise, so thank you so much for that!

And finally Tonya, who has been with me on my writing journey from the very start. You are always there to listen when I get frustrated with plot line or flamers and have given me encouragement and advice in equal measure, for which I am very appreciative.

So my lovely ladies, thank you to you all. Your support, advice and friendship are very much appreciated. When you read the dedication at the start of The Girl, it is there for you.

Love ya xxx


1 comment:

  1. Donna, all I can say is that it has been my pleasure & I will continue to be here for you and travel along on your journey as long as you will let me. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of what you do so well. And you know I'm just a tweet, email, post away!
    Much love to you chick ~ xxx
    ps - I LOVE the picture!

    ReplyDelete